14 March 2006

Its a new day...Its a new world...

It was quite an awakening today...felt that total ease of mind that i hadnt felt in years...! well actually that means i just cant remember it..! It was another lonely bed...a lonely house...yet...the peace was a big wow..!!

It had been quite a yesterday...had a lot of fun with the guys...all the teasing and yip yappin reminds me of college...then there was the visit from god..! With all the push and hype(like I'd said) it was a nothing...he was real down to earth..fooled his way into our hearts...liked his oration though the content was quite contrary to what i believed in...work surely took a second fiddle to me when it came to life...

I had decided today was the day...to do what i wanted to do right away...for there might not be a tomorrow at all..and i don want to be standing there with my If onlys....Weird philosophy i know..but yeah..thats the awakening i was talking about..

Have decided to leave my fingers alone from today....It has to be someday...today all the more better....I even walked into the book store i always wanted to....got the details straight...will be goin back soon i know....

Jay's mail was quite an eye opener...i realised all that rested on me when God's gonna give up on life...I dont want it now..coz i, as always, feel am not ready for it...I can see the effect of age..on the body, the mind, the temper....everythin...and am preparing myself for the worst...for when it happens...i dont wanna sit there cryin like a house wife...Jay was lucky..Dubai has it all...they serve their patients like 5 star hoteliers....India is still craving...we still have a lot of paper work and verbals going in before i can find the real medics....Gotta be prepared for a lot, i realised...Its gonna be tough lettin God know his short comings....but somebody has to...And like she said..its better to be safe now than sorry tomorrow....

There's a weird sense of imbalance in me today..that same feeling i used to have back in school..sitting waiting for class to get over so that i could get my hand wet in the paint and glass....pretty soon..!! compose you little mind...calm down..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment