21 April 2008

As the winter fades away

Fresh out of the previous night, I stare out in the open at what the world has to offer for today. The sight that swarms me pleases me in more ways than one. The dew that sits tiptoed on the leaves, leaves a tipsy effect on my eyes. I see trees fight with strong opposition to sneak out their best buds and leaves; I see victory all around me. Every being around me that breathes, seems to have taken the cold wrath of the winter in a profitable way, taking home a bounty of learning. The battle against the fury of the season that is fading away has left everyone stronger at heart, ready for tougher battles to rage ahead in life.

As I look on, I see the white of the winter taken over by the white of the flowers. Harbingers to a summer of bright colors, these are the perfect farewell to a period of quiet, an apt welcome to times of activity. I stretch and relax, knowing that good times lie ahead. As much as there might be doubt and obscurity in what lies ahead, the shape that the world has taken between yesterday and today tells me that higher beings have a better plan in mind for us lesser mortals.
when I see a smile on every face and a song in every heart, I wonder how much of what we are or what we become is molded by our vicinity. A huge amount, I infer, for the same mind, teeming with morbid thoughts of despair and hopelessness elsewhere, saw rays of hope in every sway of the breeze here. A strange array of thoughts, prospectives and possibilities, run through an idle mind. That's what I would say is a variation from times past, a glimmer of hope or a minimal ray of hope.


Yes, Life is moving ahead, on the fast lane but brimming with fervor and excitement, a roller coaster of sorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment